We have been able to open up our homing once again. Please read our adoption and fostering requirements in full and ensure that you meet them before completing an application form. If you have questions we welcome them by e mail: firstname.lastname@example.org *PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT UNDERTAKE INTERNATIONAL ADOPTIONS.*
Thank you for considering rehoming one of our greyhounds.
We have some common sense guidelines which we apply to rehoming. However, we are flexible and are always open to discussion with regard to homing any of our greyhounds.
If you are unsure about any of the requirements, we are happy to discuss them with you. You are welcome to call Siobhan on 07960 561 988 or Sue on 07794 463 249.
Adoption/Fostering Requirements – *please ensure you meet EACH criteria before applying*
• Due to the size of the greyhounds we prefer children in the household to be over 5 years of age
• Greyhounds must not be left home alone for extended periods of time, eg not more than 4 hours. If they are to be left for longer hours a dog walker or similar carer must be in place
• All resident dogs must be neutered.
• It is ESSENTIAL that prospective adopters/fosterers have a secure garden with a fence of at least 5 foot high and lockable gate, free of any hazards. We cannot consider applicants who have shared gardens.
• Vaccinations must be kept up-to-date.
• A home check will always be carried out prior to adoption.
• A £130 homing donation will be required.